Occupational Outlook Handbook
Bureau of Labor Statistics,|
US Department of Labor
The Occupational Outlook Handbook is a publication of the United States Department of Labor's Bureau of Labor Statistics that includes information about the nature of work, working conditions, training and education, earnings and job outlook for hundreds of different occupations in the United States. It is released biennially with a companion publication, the Career Guide to Industries and is available free of charge from the Bureau of Labor Statistics' website. The 2012–13 edition was released in November 2012 and the 2014–15 edition in March 2014.
The first edition was published in 1948.
- Career development
- Holland Codes
- Lists of occupations
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Standard Occupational Classification
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF)
- "Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH), 2012-2013 Edition". U.S. Department of Labor. Retrieved April 15, 2014.
- BLS News release
- JIST Publishing - America's Career Publisher
- ocouha: Occupational Outlook Handbook plus
- "Occupational Outlook Handbook 2013–2014 (softcover) product page". JIST Publishing. Retrieved July 29, 2012.
- "Occupational Outlook Handbook : a review of 50 years of change, Monthly Labor Review, May 1999.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.