- This article is about the current Odessa Jackalopes of the NAHL. For the original CHL franchise of same name, see: Odessa Jackalopes (1997–2011).
|League||North American Hockey League|
|Home arena||Ector County Coliseum|
|General manager||Kevin Leisgang (2015)|
|Head coach||Greg Gatto (2014)|
|Regular season titles||0|
The Odessa Jackalopes are a Junior A ice hockey team playing in the North American Hockey League (NAHL). The team is based in Odessa, Texas and plays their home games at Ector County Coliseum. Jackalopes games are broadcast on the radio on KFZX.
The franchise played as the Owatonna Express in Owatonna, Minnesota, playing home games at the Four Seasons Centre at the Steele County Fairgrounds. The Express played in the Central Division for three season from 2008-2011 until the team was sold to the Odessa Jackalopes in 2011.
|2008-09||58||29||24||5||63||214||189||812||3rd, Central||lost in 2nd Round|
|2009-10||58||32||22||4||68||188||190||843||2nd, Central||lost in 1st Round|
|2010-11||58||32||19||7||71||175||179||985||3rd, Central||lost in 1st Round|
|2011-12||60||27||28||5||59||153||176||1,036||4th, South||lost in 1st Round|
|2012-13||60||6||51||3||15||121||309||1315||6th, South||Did not qualify|
|2013-14||60||15||40||5||35||123||217||1149||7th, South||Did not qualify|
|2014-15||60||15||38||7||37||172||261||1149||8th of 8, South||Did not qualify|
- First Round - Owatonna Express defeated North Iowa Outlaws - 3-games-to-1
- Second Round - Bismarck Bobcats defeated Owatonna Express - 3-games-to-2
- First Round - Alexandria Blizzard defeated Owatonna Express - 3-games-to-1
- First Round - Coulee Region Chill defeated Owatonna Express - 3-games-to-1
- First Round - Amarillo Bulls defeated Odessa Jackalopes - 3-games-to-1
- "Express sold, will move to Texas after season". Owatonna People's Press. 2011-02-28. Retrieved 2011-03-02.
- "NAHL approves sale, relocation of Owatonna membership". NAHL. Retrieved May 8, 2011.
- "Central Hockey League: Jacks confirm move to North American Hockey League". Odessa American. 2011-03-01. Retrieved 2011-03-02.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found. Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.