E - Related Links
Open Access Articles- Top Results for E
Journal of Neuroinfectious DiseasesCase Report: Cerebral Toxoplasmosis Infection by Reactivation of T. gondii in Pediatric Patients with HIV
Journal of Neuroinfectious DiseasesDecompressive Craniectomy and Partial Temporal Lobectomy for Herpes Simplex Virus Encephalitis with Refractory Intracranial Hypertension in an Adole
Journal of Neuroinfectious DiseasesNeurotropic Viruses: Trojan for Complex Neurodegenerative Diseases?
Journal of Neuroinfectious DiseasesUnexpected Increase in Deaths from Alzheimer?s, Dementia and Other Neurological Disorders in England and Wales during 2012 and 2013
Journal of Neuroinfectious DiseasesMeningitis Outbreaks due to Neisseria meningitidis in 2010 and 2012 in Burkina Faso
|Type code||'PDF ' (including a single space)|
ISO 24517-1:2008 is an ISO Standard published in 2008.
- Document management—Engineering document format using PDF—Part 1: Use of PDF 1.6 (PDF/E-1)
This standard defines a format (PDF/E) for the creation of documents used in geospatial, construction and manufacturing workflows and is based on the PDF Reference version 1.6 from Adobe Systems. The specification also supports interactive media, including animation and 3D.
The PDF/E Standard specifies how the Portable Document Format (PDF) should be used for the creation of documents in engineering workflows.
Key benefits of PDF/E include:
- Reduces requirements for expensive & proprietary software
- Lower storage and exchange costs (vs. paper)
- Trustworthy exchange across multiple applications and platforms
- Cost-effective and accurate means of capturing markups
- Developed and maintained by the PDF/E ISO committee
The Standard does not define a method for the creation or conversion from paper or electronic documents to the PDF/E format.
The Committee managing ISO 24517 (PDF/E) needs subject-matter experts to assist in the development of Part 2 of the Standard.
ISO 24517 (PDF/E) was created to meet the needs of organizations who need to reliably create, exchange and review engineering documentation, however, the first part of the standard does not address 3D, video or other dynamic content, nor does it address integrated source data.
- ISO 24517-1:2008 - Document management -- Engineering document format using PDF -- Part 1: Use of PDF 1.6 (PDF/E-1)
- Creating PDF/E-ready files
- AIIM's PDF/E page
- PDF/E Draft Standard Speeds Toward ISO
- PDF ISO Standards
- Adobe and industry standards
- PDF to get an engineering edit