Parks and open spaces in Harrow
The London Borough of Harrow is one of the northern outer London boroughs: as such much of the Metropolitan Green Belt land is within the Borough boundaries. Parks and open spaces range from the large area around Harrow-on-the-Hill to the smaller gardens and recreation grounds; there are also a number of spaces taken up with golf courses . It has been suggested that Harrow is continuously losing its green space and trees.
The main areas of open space are:
- Bentley Priory, Stanmore: 165 acres (66ha) open space; Site of Special Scientific Interest and Local Nature Reserve
- Canons Park: 45 acres (18ha) 18th century parkland
- Grim's Dyke Open Space, Harrow Weald
- Harrow Weald Common, Harrow Weald
- Headstone Manor Recreation Park: Script error: No such module "convert". including the Museum and Headstone Manor & Bessborough Cricket Club
- Pinner Park Farm tenant dairy farmers Hall & Sons: total Script error: No such module "convert".
- Stanmore Common: 120 acres (48ha); Local Nature Reserve
- Stanmore Country Park: 77.5 acres (31ha); Local Nature Reserve
- Streamside Reservation, alongside Yeading Brook, Pinner
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.