29 March 1886|
26 January 1979 (aged 92)|
In 1920 he appeared in Robert Péguy's Être aimé pour soi-même. He was noted for his consistent roles as a figures of authority. He regularly played police inspectors or detectives, lawyers and physicians. He starred in some 100 films between 1908 and 1930. On his death in 1979 he donated his body to scientific research.
- Le secret de Rosette Lambert (1920)
- Les Hommes nouveaux (1936)
- The Citadel of Silence (1937)
- J'accuse! (1938)
- Fantômas (1946)
- The Queen's Necklace (1946)
- The Royalists (1947)
- La Fugue de Monsieur Perle (1952)
- Flesh and the Woman (1954)
- Le Cercle rouge (1970)
- Il n'y a pas de fumée sans feu (1972)
- The Train (1973)
Lua error in Module:Authority_control at line 346: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.