Adverts

Open Access Articles- Top Results for Pearson, Texas

Pearson, Texas

Pearson, named for Dr. Frederick Stark Pearson, is an unincorporated community in Medina County, Texas, United States. It is part of the San Antonio Metropolitan Statistical Area. Pearson was established in 1912 by the Medina Valley Irrigation Company as a stop on the Southern Pacific Railroad. The community lies approximately seven miles west of LaCoste on FM 471 South and before the Noonan Switch and Natalia. It was formerly the site of a shop, a machinery and material yard, and a house for a caretaker. The proposed townsite was never developed.

External links

Coordinates: 29°16′17″N 98°52′10″W / 29.27139°N 98.86944°W / 29.27139; -98.86944{{#coordinates:29|16|17|N|98|52|10|W|type:city_region:US-TX |primary |name= }}


Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.