Pharmacy schools and programs
Figures in China report almost 200,000 persons are said to have died in 2001 as a consequence of having taken counterfeit drugs.
Online & mail-order pharmacy
- The Museum of Huqingyutang Chinese Pharmacy
- A History of Pharmacy in Pictures College of Pharmacy, Washington State University
- China World List of Pharmacy Schools, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
- Reaching China's Middle Class Through Retail Pharmacies - China Business Review, 2001
- Zhu, Yi-Zhun., Zhou, FangMing., Lu, Wei-Yue., Ye, DeYong. and ZHENG, HaiAn. "A Comparison Study between Independent and University-affiliated Pharmacy Schools in China -- Does University Setting Benefit Pharmacy Education?" Paper presented at the annual meeting of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy, Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina, San Diego, California, USA, Jul 05, 2006.
- HC Wang, LY Chen, and AH Lau. "Pharmacy practice and education in the People's Republic of China". 1993 The Annals of Pharmacotherapy: Vol. 27, No. 10, pp. 1278–1282.
- GJ Liu. Hospital pharmacy practice in the People's Republic of China. (1982) American Journal of Hospital Pharmacy, Vol 39, Issue 9, 1487–1490
- Chen Zongmin. "The development of higher pharmaceutical education in China's reform", Institute of Pharmaceutical Education, China Pharmaceutical University, Nanjing, Jiangsu. American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy. Spring 1998.
- Qian Cai, J. Warren Salmon. "What Role May Pharmacoeconomics Play in Pharmaceutical Pricing and Reimbursement in China?" Journal of Pharmaceutical Finance, Economics & Policy (Volume 4 Number 1, 2005)
- Professional Code or Legal Sanctions: Pharmacy in China by Du Liping, University of Melbourne (Health & History, 2004. 6/1: 87–96)
- Pharmacy in Hong Kong The Pharmaceutical Journal Vol 267 No 7179 p911-936; 22–29 December 2001
- Good Pharmacy Practice (GPP) in Developing Countries
- Public health development of China, Shandong Statistical Bureau
- An important task of the 21st century: Strengthening international exchange and cooperation in pharmaceutical education Zongmin, Chen, Na, Li, Taikang, Huang. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education. Vol. 64, No. 2 (2000)
- Integrating R&D with Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical Education in China Wang Qiang, Shi Zhixiang, and Chen Zongmin. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education. Vol. 64, No. 4 (2000)
- The Teaching Contents and Methods of International Pharmaceutical Business Ma Aixia. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education. Vol. 65, No. 3 (2001)
- Deepening the Reform of Higher Pharmaceutical Education for the 21st Century Xiaoming Wu. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education. Vol. 64, No. 3 (2000)
- Pharmacoeconomics and Outcome Research in China, Professor Shanlian Hu. MD. MSc., School of Public Health, Fudan University, ISPOR 2nd Asia-Pacific Conference, March 6, 2006.
- Liu G.G.; Liu C. Potential Expanded Use of Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research in China Pharmaceutical Development and Regulation, Volume 1, Number 3, 2003, pp. 169–177(9)
- Liu Bao Peng; Chong Qing Tan; Xiao Min Wan; Cui, Wei. "Cost-Utility Analysis in China: Differences and Difficulties Compared with Developed Countries". PharmacoEconomics, Volume 25, Number 7, 2007, pp. 619–619(1)
- Chinese pharmaceutical policy
- International conferences
- Comparative study