Philippines national cricket team
|ICC membership granted||2003|
|ICC member status||Affiliate member|
|ICC development region||East Asia/Pacific|
|World Cricket League division||n/a|
|Captain||Faisal Khan |
|First recorded match||v Indonesia at East Asia-Pacific Division Two, Apia, Samoa 4 April 2011|
|As of 8 February 2014|
The Filipino cricket team has been an affiliate member of the International Cricket Council since 2003.
Cricket in the country dates back to the 1960s, and is played almost entirely by expatriates from the major cricket playing nations.  The East Asian financial crisis in the late 1990s had an effect on Filipino cricket, with many foreign workers that made up the local players leaving the country. There were only two active clubs as of 2000, and only 45 senior players as of 2003.
2011 East Asia-Pacific Division Two
Philippines took part in the 2011 East Asia-Pacific Division Two tournament from 4–7 April 2011 in Samoa; finishing second in their first international cricket competition. The tournament was part of a qualifying pyramid for the 2012 twenty-20 cricket world cup in Sri Lanka. The competing teams were as follows:
- 23x15px Samoa
- 23x15px Cook Islands
- Template:Country data Indonesia
- 23x15px Philippines
- Template:Country data South Korea
- 23x15px Tonga
World Cricket League EAP region
- Fernandez, Rhoel (3 February 2014). "Rise of Azkals, football offers unique blueprint as growth of PH cricket pushed". Sport Interactive Network Philippines. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- Munro, Tony (7 February 2000). "Cricket in the Philippines". ESPN CrickInfo. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- ICC, Accessed 30 May 2011
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found. Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.