|No. 42 New Orleans Saints|
|Date of birth:||August 16, 1992|
|Place of birth:||Montgomery, Alabama|
|Height:||Script error: No such module "convert".|
|Weight:||Script error: No such module "convert".|
|High school:||Deatsville (AL) Marbury|
Career Template:If empty statistics
|Stats at NFL.com|
|Stats at pro-football-reference.com|
Pierre Carmelle Warren (born August 16, 1992) is an American football safety who is currently a member of the New Orleans Saints of the National Football League. He played college football at Jacksonville State University and attended Marbury High School in Deatsville, Alabama. He has also been a member of the Minnesota Vikings.
Warren played high school football for the Marbury High School Bulldogs. He was a two-time all-metro selection and was an all-county selection as a senior. He was a four-year letterman, three-year starter and helped the Bulldogs advance to the state playoffs. Warren also lettered in basketball, where he was named the team’s Most Valuable Player and was an all-area selection.
Warren played for the Jacksonville State Gamecocks from 2011 to 2013. He recorded career totals of 166 tackles, a sack, eight interceptions, two interception returns for touchdowns, 29 passes defensed, a forced fumble and five fumble recoveries.
New Orleans Saints
Warren signed with the New Orleans Saints on May 12, 2014 after going undrafted in the 2014 NFL Draft. He was released by the Saints on August 30 and signed to the team's practice squad on September 2, 2014. He was released by the Saints on September 18, 2014.
Warren was signed to the Minnesota Vikings' practice squad on October 7, 2014.
New Orleans Saints
Warren was signed off the Minnesota Vikings' practice squad by the New Orleans Saints on November 18, 2014. He made his NFL debut on November 24, 2014, starting against the Baltimore Ravens and recording seven tackles. He recorded his first two career interceptions against the Chicago Bears on December 15, 2014.
- "Pierre Warren". jsugamecocksports.com. Retrieved November 25, 2014.
- "Pierre Warren". neworleanssaints.com. Retrieved November 25, 2014.
- "Pierre Warren". kffl.com. Retrieved November 25, 2014.
- "Pierre Warren". pro-football-reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved November 25, 2014.
- Terrell, Katherine (November 24, 2014). "New Orleans Saints' Pierre Warren, Patrick Robinson start vs. the Ravens". nola.com. Retrieved November 25, 2014.
- Vargas, Ramon Antonio (December 16, 2014). "PIERRE WARREN SAYS TWO-INTERCEPTION OUTING IN SAINTS WIN OVER BEARS SHOWED WHY NEW ORLEANS BROUGHT HIM BACK TO TEAM". theadvocate.com. Retrieved December 16, 2014.