Open Access Articles- Top Results for Plasticity
Journal of Transplantation Technologies & ResearchRestorative Therapy in Stroke
Journal of Neurology & NeurophysiologyNeurological Rehabilitation after Severe Traumatic Brain Injury, New Tools New Hopes: The Hippotherapy Approach
Journal of Applied & Computational MathematicsQuantum Perspectives of Consciousness, Cognition and Creativity: The Dirac Equation in a New Contour Integral Model of Brain Plasticity
Journal of Applied & Computational MathematicsAn Extended Endochronic Theory Formulation of Plastically Deformed Damaged Indian Bamboo under Uniaxial Compression
Journal of Clinical & Experimental PathologyRepetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (Rtms) increases Plasma Calcium both in-vivo and in-vitro
|40x40px||Look up plasticity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plasticity may refer to:
- Plasticity (physics), in physics and engineering, plasticity is the propensity of a material to undergo permanent deformation under load.
- Neuroplasticity, in neuroscience, how entire brain structures, and the brain itself, can change from experience
- Phenotypic plasticity, in biology, describes the ability of an organism to change its phenotype in response to changes in the environment
Art and entertainment
- Plastic arts, such as clay sculpture, in which material is formed or deformed into a new, permanent shape
- Plasticity, an album by Cabaret Voltaire (band)
- "Plasticities", a song by Andrew Bird, from the album Armchair Apocrypha
- Plasticity Forum is a conference on the future of plastic and how to reduce impacts on the environment.
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plasticity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.