Practice - Related Links
Open Access Articles- Top Results for Practice
Journal of Womens Health CareGender Differences in Verbal Behavior Style in Interviews in Family Medicine: Mars and Venus, or North Dakota and South Dakota?
Journal of General PracticeSatya Ã¢ÂÂ Svasthya Ayurveda Treatment Yoga and Agriculture
Journal of General PracticeThe Effect of Breastfeeding on the Cognitive and Language Development of Children Under 3 Years of Age: Results of Ã¢ÂÂBalochistan-Early Childhood
Journal of AIDS & Clinical ResearchExploring Perceptions and Practices of Biomedical Norms during Exclusive Breastfeeding among HIV-Positive Lactating Mothers in Mozambique
Journal of Community Medicine & Health EducationComplementary Feeding Practice and Associated Factors among Mothers of Children 6-23 Months of Age in Dejene District, Northwest, Ethiopia 2015
|40x40px||Look up practice or practise in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Practice may refer to:
- Best practice
- Law firm, a legal practice
- Medical practice, a company which engages in the practise of medicine
- Phantom practice, phenomenon in which a person's abilities continue to improve, even without practising
- Practice (learning method), a method of learning by repetition
- Practice (social theory), a theoretical term for human action in society
- Practice-based professional learning
- Practice of law
- Target practice, any exercise in which projectiles are fired at a specified target
- The Practice, a TV program about a legal practice
- Spiritual practice
- Standards and Practices, a conventional, traditional, or otherwise standardised method
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Practice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.