Psalm 115 is the 115th psalm of the Book of Psalms.
- Is one of six psalms (113-118) of which Hallel is composed. On all days when Hallel is recited, this psalm is recited in its entirety, except on Rosh Chodesh and the last six days of Passover, when only verses 1-11 are recited.
- Verse 2 is found on the long Tachanun recited on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Verse 18 is the final verse of Ashrei. It is also recited by some following Psalm 126 preceding Birkat Hamazon.
- ^ The Complete Artscroll Siddur page 634
- ^ The Complete Artscroll Siddur, page 133
- ^ The Complete Artscroll Siddur page 68
- ^ The Complete Artscroll Siddur page 183