Pyrazolone, a five-membered-ring lactam, is a derivative of pyrazole that has an additional keto (=O) group. It has a molecular formula of C3H4N2O. There are three possible isomers: 3-pyrazolone, 4-pyrazolone, and 5-pyrazolone.
Examples of derivatives include:
- Ampyrone, a pharmaceutical
- Metamizole, a pharmaceutical used as an analgesic, antispasmodic, antipyretic
- Pigment Yellow 10, a yellow colorant
- Phenidone, a dihydropyrazolone
- Pyrazolones at the US National Library of Medicine Medical Subject Headings (MeSH)
- Pubchem - 3-Pyrazolone
- Pubchem - 5-Pyrazolone
Lua error in Module:Authority_control at line 346: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.