|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2014)|
Racial equality is an equal regard to all races. It can refer to a belief in biological equality of all human races, and it can also refer to social equality for people of different races. Racial equality is a stated goal of most current political movements. The divergence of any particular society from a state of racial equality is often contested by members of that society of different races.
- Equality (disambiguation)
- Race (classification of human beings)
- Racial inequality in the United States
- Racial Equality Proposal, 1919
- Racial inequality in the American criminal justice system
- Racial integration
- Racial segregation
- Right to equal protection
Organizations and People
- International Society for Peace
- Ralph Luther Criswell, Los Angeles City Council member, 1925–27, opposed racial equality
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.