Ray Fisher Stadium
The stadium holds 4,000 people and opened in 1923. Ray Fisher Stadium received extensive renovations and was reopened as part of the University's Wilpon Baseball and Softball Complex in 2008. The stadium's location was formerly known as Ferry Field prior to its dedication 23 May 1970 as Ray Fisher Stadium. It is named for former Michigan baseball coach Ray Fisher who coached the University's baseball teams from 1921 through 1958.
The stadium has hosted ten Big Ten Conference Baseball Tournaments, in 1981, 1983, 1985, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1997, 2006, 2007 and 2008. Michigan won the tournament on its home field in 1981, 1983, 1987, 2006, and 2008.
- Iowa vs. Michigan baseball 2013 29 (Ray Fisher Stadium).jpg
Ray Fisher Stadium viewed from right field
- Iowa vs. Michigan baseball 2013 04 (Ray Fisher Stadium).jpg
Seating behind home plate
- Ray Fisher Stadium scoreboard University of Michigan Ann Arbor.JPG
Ray Fisher Stadium scoreboard
- University of Michigan August 2013 278 (Ray Fisher Stadium).jpg
Exterior of Ray Fisher Stadium
- Wilpon Baseball and Softball Complex: Ray Fisher Stadium at mgoblue.com, URL accessed October 24, 2009. Archived 10/24/09
- Ann Arbor News 22 May 1970
- Brian Foley (January 6, 2011). "2010 NCAA Baseball Attendance Leaders". Archived from the original on 02-04-11. Retrieved February 4, 2011. Check date values in:
- "2012 Big Ten Baseball Record Book". p. 107. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-06-27. Retrieved 27 June 2012.
|40x40px||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ray Fisher Stadium.|