|Listed height||Script error: No such module "convert".|
|Listed weight||Script error: No such module "convert".|
|High school||Fairfax (Los Angeles, California)|
|College||Mississippi State (2009–2012)|
|Career highlights and awards|
Renardo Sidney, Jr. is an American professional basketball player.
In Sidney's sophomore year of high school at Artesia High School, he averaged 18.6 points and 9.0 rebounds per game, earning All-State honors, and leading his team to the State Division 3 championship. After his sophomore season at Arestia High School, Sidney transferred to Fairfax High School. As a junior at Fairfax High School, Sidney averaged 24.0 points and 13.3 rebounds per game and was an all-state selection. In his senior season, Sidney averaged 26.5 points and 13.5 rebounds per game. He was also an all-state selection and made the McDonald's All-American Game.
During his sophomore season, Sidney appeared in nineteen games and started eighteen. He averaged 14.2 points and 7.6 rebounds per game. In Sidney's junior season, he averaged 9.7 points and 5.2 rebounds per game. Following his junior season at Mississippi State, Sidney declared for the 2012 NBA Draft.
- "Renardo Sidney Profile". Mississippi State University Bulldogs Official Athletic Site. Retrieved 23 June 2012.
- "Top junior leaves Artesia for Los Angeles power". sportsillustrated.com. Retrieved 23 June 2012.
- "Renardo Sidney profile". espn.go.com. Retrieved 23 June 2012.
- "Renardo Sidney of Mississippi State Bulldogs to turn pro". espn.go.com. Retrieved 23 June 2012.
- D-Fenders Announce 2012-13 Training Camp Roster and Draft Selections
- Profile at Eurobasket.com