Sclerosis - Related Links
Open Access Articles- Top Results for Sclerosis
Rheumatology: Current ResearchBrief Report of the Therapeutic Potential of Utilizing the Cannabinoid Receptor in Systemic Sclerosis (SSc)
Journal of Multiple SclerosisScreening for Depression in Adult Patients with Multiple Sclerosis
Cardiovascular Pharmacology: Open AccessH2S in the Vasculature: Controversy of Mechanisms in Physiology, Pathology and Beyond
Journal of Multiple SclerosisNatalizumab to Fingolimod Switching in Multiple Sclerosis: Results from a Real Word Retrospective Analysis
Journal of Multiple SclerosisHuman Immunodeficiency Virus and Multiple Sclerosis Risk: Probing for a Connection
Sclerosis (also sclerosus in the Latin names of a few disorders) is a hardening of tissue and other anatomical features; it may refer to:
- Sclerosis (medicine), a hardening of tissue
- in zoology, a process which hardens forms sclerites, a hardened exoskeleton
- in botany, a process which hardens plant tissue by adding fibers and sclereids, resulting in sclerenchyma
- Cyberbrain Sclerosis, a fictional disease introduced in Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. The disease is characterized by hardening of the brain tissues precipitated by the cyberization process.
- In economics, see: Eurosclerosis
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sclerosis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.