Open Access Articles- Top Results for Snack
Journal of Obesity & Weight Loss TherapyThe Glycaemic Index and Glycaemic Load of Snack Foods Consumed by Healthy Adults
|Part of a series on|
|Components and courses|
Snacks and health
- Foods that have whole grains
- Fruits and vegetables
- Nuts and seeds
- Low fat dairy products
- Lean meats, eggs, such as hard boiled eggs and lean cheese.
Snacks and cognition
A Tufts University, Department of Psychology empirical study titled, "Effect of an afternoon confectionery snack on cognitive processes critical to learning" found that a consumption of a confectionery snack in the afternoon improved spatial memory in the study's sample group, but in the area of attention performance had a mixed effect.
- "What Are Healthy Snacks?" California After School Resource Center. Accessed September 2011.
- "Say Yes to Healthy Snacks!" Illinois Early Learning Project. Accessed September 2011.
- Mahoney, Caroline R.; Taylor, Holly A.; Kanarek, Robin B. (September 21, 2006). "Effect of an afternoon confectionery snack on cognitive processes critical to learning." Tufts University.
- (April 3, 1973.) "America: just one long snack bar." Ellensburg Daily Record. Accessed October 2011.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.