Sons of Liberty (disambiguation)
Sons of Liberty may refer to:
- Sons of Liberty, a secret organization of American patriots during America's Colonial period
- Société des Fils de la Liberté (Society of the Sons of Liberty), secret revolutionary organisation involved in the Lower Canada Rebellion of 1837-1838
- Knights of the Golden Circle, reorganised in 1865 as the Order of the Sons of Liberty
In film and television
- Sons of Liberty (film), a 1939 Academy Award-winning film
- Sons of Liberty (miniseries), a 3 part mini series airing on the History channel
In video games
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, a tactical espionage action video game
- Sons of Liberty (band), a solo-project of Jon Schaffer of Iced Earth
- "Sons of Liberty," a Frank Turner song from his 2009 album Poetry of the Deed
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sons of Liberty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.