Stephan Berg (born February 11, 1957), is a Swedish composer and song writer. He was the writer of the Carola song Fångad av en stormvind, which won the Eurovision Song Contest in 1991.
- Julie Frost, John Gordon
- Stefan Örn, Sandra Bjurman, Iain James Farquharson
- Thomas G:son, Peter Boström
- Lise Cabble, Julia Fabrin Jakobsen, Thomas Stengaard
- Charlie Mason, Joey Patulka, Ali Zuckwoski, Julian Maas
- Anton Malmberg Hård af Segerstad, Joy Deb, Linnea Deb
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.