Stony River Reservoir
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
Stony River Reservoir was constructed on the Stony River in 1888 by Westvaco to supply the source of water for the company's main pulp mill. William Luke's summer residence was located on the lake. The center portion of the dam has since been demolished and the reservoir drained. The majority of the dam still stands on either side of the, now, free flowing river.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.