Telecommunications in Serbia
|Economy of Serbia|
|Coat of arms of Serbia|
Telecommunication in Serbia have a developed and efficient telephone network, and has a number of radio and television broadcast stations. The country code for Serbia is "SRB", the ccTLD is ".rs".
Telephones - main lines in use: 2.990.100 (2012) 41% main lines penetration
Telephones - mobile cellular: 9.137.900 (2012) 125% mobile penetration
- general assessment: Developed telecommunications infrastructure but still has some
- issues: approximately 100.000 lines are still on analog telephone exchange and
127.000 unresolved requests for new telephone line.
- domestic: Approximately on 100 persons comes 41 fixed lines.
- international: country code: 381
- international: satellite earth station - 1 Intelsat (Atlantic Ocean)
Television broadcast stations: more than 771 (including 86 strong stations and 685 low-power stations, plus 20 repeaters in the principal networks;
also numerous local or private stations (1997)
Internet hosts: 22,046 (2005)
Internet users: 3.8 million (2011)
Internet service providers: 222 (2012)
Internet TLD: .rs, .срб (Cyrillic)
Broadband Internet access
Telekom provides Internet access over Dial-Up, ISDN and xDSL connections
VDSL available (2013):
- 5/1 Mbit/s
- 10/1 Mbit/s
- 20/1 Mbit/s
- 30/2 Mbit/s
- 50/2 Mbit/s
- 100/2 Mbit/s
|40x40px||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Telecommunications in Serbia.|
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found. Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.