Textron Marine & Land Systems
|File:Textron Marine & Land Systems logo.png|
|Private (subsidiary of Textron)|
|Predecessor||Cadillac Gage/Textron Marine|
|Headquarters||Slidell, Louisiana, U.S.|
|Products||Armored Vehicles, Advanced Marine Craft, Surface Effects Ships, and weapons sub systems|
Textron Marine & Land Systems, formerly Cadillac Gage, is an American military contractor that manufactures armored vehicles, turrets, advanced marine craft, surface effects ships, and other weapon systems. It is owned by Textron, and was formed in the merger between Cadillac Gage and Textron Marine in 1994.
Today, as Textron Marine & Land Systems it produces:
- M1117 Armored Security Vehicle – for the U.S. Army
- Landing Craft Air Cushion (LCAC) – for the U.S. Navy
- 47-foot Motor Lifeboat (MLB) – for the U.S. Coast Guard
- NAIAD Rigid Hull Inflatable Boat
- Cadillac Gage turret systems
- Tiger Light Protected Vehicle
The main office for Textron Marine & Land Systems is located in Slidell, Louisiana.
Cadillac Gage manufactured many Vietnam-era military vehicles and artillery pieces:
- Stoner 63 machine gun/Assault rifle 1963-1971
- Cadillac Gage V-100 Commando Armored Personnel Carrier
- Cadillac Gage Ranger/Peacekeeper Armored Personnel Carrier - based on Dodge Ram/Dodge D Series chassis
- Stingray light tank
Notes and references
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.