The Case of Lady Camber (film)
|The Case of Lady Camber|
|Directed by||Walter West|
Horace Annesley Vachell (play) |
Violet Hopson |
The Case of Lady Camber is a 1920 British silent mystery film directed by Walter West and starring Violet Hopson, Stewart Rome and Gregory Scott. Lord Camber comes under suspicion of murdering his wife, an ex-chorus girl. It was adaptated from a play of the same title by Horace Annesley Vachell. It was made at Walthamstow Studios.
- Violet Hopson as Esther Yorke
- Stewart Rome as Dr. Harley Napier
- Gregory Scott as Lord Camber
- Mercy Hatton as Lady Camber
- C.M. Hallard as Sir Bedford Slufter
- Polly Emery as Peach
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found. Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.