Adverts

Open Access Articles- Top Results for The Castle (Atlanta)

The Castle (Atlanta)

File:The Castle Atlanta.jpg
The Castle in Atlanta

The Castle, also known as Fort Peace, is the former residence of wealthy agricultural supplier Ferdinand McMillan (1844–1920). It is located at 87 15th Street NW in Midtown Atlanta, Georgia next to the High Museum of Art. After McMillan's death, the building long housed facilities for Atlanta's arts community. The City designated The Castle a landmark in 1989.[1]

In August 2010 the building was sold to Bryan Latham, an investor from New York. As of that date Latham's plans for The Castle were unclear.[2] The Castle is serving at Atlanta's first pop up living room bar and music emporium. 'Atlanta Eater, http://atlanta.eater.com/2014/11/12/7204753/castle-midtown-haus-bar-atlanta

References

External links

Coordinates: 33°47′17″N 84°23′05″W / 33.7881°N 84.3847°W / 33.7881; -84.3847{{#coordinates:33.7881|-84.3847|type:landmark_region:US-GA|||||| |primary |name= }}