The Magnificent Matador
|The Magnificent Matador|
File:The Magnificent Matador poster.jpg|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Budd Boetticher|
|Produced by||Edward L. Alperson|
|Music by||Raoul Kraushaar|
|Edited by||Richard Cahoon|
Edward L. Alperson Productions
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
The Magnificent Matador is a 1955 American drama film directed by Budd Boetticher and written by Budd Boetticher and Charles Lang. The film stars Maureen O'Hara, Anthony Quinn, Manuel Rojas, Richard Denning, Thomas Gomez, Lola Albright, William Ching and an early appearance of Stuart Whitman. The film was released on May 24, 1955, by 20th Century Fox.
|20px||This section requires expansion. (April 2015)|
- Maureen O'Hara as Karen Harrison
- Anthony Quinn as Luís Santos
- Manuel Rojas as Rafael Reyes
- Richard Denning as Mark Russell
- Thomas Gomez as Don David
- Lola Albright as Mona Wilton
- William Ching as Jody Wilton
- Eduardo Noriega as Miguel
- Stuart Whitman as Man in the Arena
- Lorraine Chanel as Sarita Sebastian
- Anthony Caruso as Emiliano
- Jesus 'Chucho' Solorzano as himself
- Joaquín Rodríguez 'Cagancho' as himself
- Rafael Rodríguez as himself
- Antonio Velasquez as himself
- Jorge 'Ranchero' Aguilar as himself
- Crowther, Bosley (1955-05-25). "Movie Review - The Magnificent Matador - Screen: Bulls Sans Fight; ' Magnificent Matador' Shows Little of Peril". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-04-11.
- "The Magnificent Matador (1955) - Overview". TCM.com. 1955-05-24. Retrieved 2015-04-11.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.