The Man Who Changed His Name (1928 film)
|The Man Who Changed His Name|
|Directed by||A.V. Bramble|
Edgar Wallace |
|Distributed by||British Lion Film Corporation|
The Man Who Changed His Name is a 1928 British silent mystery film directed by A.V. Bramble and starring Stewart Rome, Betty Faire and James Raglan. It is an adaptation of the play of the same title by Edgar Wallace. It was made at Beaconsfield Studios. A young woman comes to suspect that her husband may in face be a Canadian fugitive from justice, who murdered his last wife.
- Stewart Rome as Selby Clive
- Betty Faire as Nita Clive
- James Raglan as Frank O'Ryan
- Ben Field as Sir Ralph Whitcombe
- Wallace Bosco as Jerry Muller
- Douglas Payne as A Canadian
- Wood p.65
- Wood, Linda. British Films 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.