The World Is Hot Enough
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (April 2007)|
|The World Is Hot Enough|
|Directed by||Edin Ibric|
|Produced by||Daniel Hawes|
|Music by||Luc Arsenault|
|Distributed by||March Entertainment|
The World Is Hot Enough is a Canadian animated comedy film based on the television series Chilly Beach and produced by March Entertainment. The title is a parody of the James Bond film The World Is Not Enough. An early version of the film had its premiere at Sudbury, Ontario's Cinéfest in 2005. It was released February 5, 2008 on DVD in Canada. A second film, The Canadian President was also later released.
- Steve Ashton as Dale McDonald / George W. Bush
- Benedict Campbell as The Old Man / Alexander Graham Bell
- Damon D'Oliveira as Constable Al
- Samantha Espie as April June
- Mary Lawliss as Katherine Hilderbrand
- Julie Lemieux as Becky Sue
- Todd Peterson as Frank Shackleford
- Robert Smith as Jacques LaRock
Dale wonders why no one ever visits Chilly Beach, and realizes that it's due to the cold climate. Thus, Frank invents a super heater to warm Chilly Beach up. When the U.S. learns about it, they steal it and accidentally use it to destroy the planet. Frank and Dale must travel back through time to undo the damage.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found. Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.