Three Came to Kill
|Three Came to Kill|
File:"Three Came to Kill" (1960).jpg|
Original theatrical poster
|Directed by||Edward L. Cahn|
Edward Small (uncredited)|
Robert E. Kent
|Written by||James B. Gordon|
|Based on||story by Orville H. Hampton|
|Edited by||James Blakeley|
|Distributed by||United Artists|
Marty Brill's (Cameron Mitchell) Los Angeles gang plot to assassinate visiting Asian Prime Minister Gourem-Nara (Frank Lackteen). They break into the home of airport flight controller Hal Parker (John Lupton) and hold his family hostage. Brill threatens to kill Parker's wife June (Lyn Thomas), unless he broadcasts a coded message to identify which plane taking off from the airport is the premier's. They then plot to shoot the plane down. Meanwhile, special agents Ben Scanlon (Paul Langton) and Ray Maguire (Logan Field) close in on the gang.
- Marty Brill - Cameron Mitchell
- Hal Parker - John Lupton
- Dave Harris - Steve Brodie
- June Parker - Lyn Thomas
- Ben Scanlon - Paul Langton
- Ipara - Jan Arvan
- Ray Maguire - Logan Field
- Police Chief Thomas Barrett - King Calder
- Betty - Jean Ingram
- Herb - Ron Foster
- Ex-Premier Gourem-Nara of Kharem - Frank Lackteen
TV Guide called it a "choppily edited thriller redolent of so many others" ; while DVD Talk called it "a tautly-told, intriguing little story perfectly suited to its limited budget. Though a bit flamboyant, Cameron Mitchell is excellent in the leading role, and like other Kent/Hampton/Cahn collaborations the climax is violent and action-packed." 
- "Three Came to Kill (1960) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies.
- PASSING PICTURE SCENE: On the Well-Filled Pennebaker List -- The Big Money -- Other Matters By A. H. WEILER. New York Times (1923-Current file) [New York, N.Y] 31 May 1959: X5.
- FILMLAND EVENTS: Tobias Joins Cast of 'With Feeling' Los Angeles Times (1923-Current File) [Los Angeles, Calif] 03 Apr 1959: A8.
- "Three Came to Kill". BFI.
- "Three Came To Kill". TVGuide.com.
- "Three Came To Kill". DVD Talk.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.