Toine Hezemans (born 15 April 1943 in Eindhoven) was an active Dutch touring and prototype racing car driver in 1960s and 1970s, nowadays one of principals of Phoenix Carsport. Hezemans won the European Touring Car Championship in 1970 with Alfa Romeo GTAm and in 1973 with BMW 3.0 CSL and 1975 Euro GT class with Porsche 934. In the 1970s Hezemans drove also Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 prototype racers, winning the 1971 Targa Florio with Nino Vaccarella in an Alfa Romeo 33/3.
- Winner of the European Touring Car Championship 1970 and 1973
- Winner of the Targa Florio 1971
- Winner of the Spa 24 Hours 1973
- Winner of the 24 Hours of Le Mans in the TS category 1973 and GTS category in 1975
- Winner of the European GT Championship 1976
- Winner of the 24 Hours of Daytona 1978
- Winner of the 6 Hours of Watkins Glen 1978
Le Mans results
|1970||Alfa Romeo T33/3||Autodelta SpA||Masten Gregory||Abandonment|
|1973||BMW 3.0CSL||BMW Motorsport||Dieter Quester||11th and winner of the TS|
|1975||Porsche 911 Carrera RSR||Gelo Racing Team||Gijs van Lennep / Manfred Schurti / John Fitzpatrick||5th and won the GTS class|
|1976||Porsche 934||Gelo Racing Team||Tim Schenken||16th|
|1977||Porsche 935||Gelo Racing Team||Tim Schenken / Hans Heyer||Abandonment|
|1978||Porsche 935/77||Weisberg Gelo Racing Team||John Fitzpatrick||Abandonment|
- "Hezemans, Toine (NL)". teamdan.com/people. Retrieved 2008-09-21.
- "Corvette in FIA GT1 series with strong two car team". gmeurope.info. Archived from the original on 2008-05-14. Retrieved 2008-09-19.
- "Toine". historicracing.com. Retrieved 2010-10-12.
- "Toad Hall Motor Racing". toadhallracing.com. Retrieved 2008-09-19.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.