Nikkei 225 Component
|Founded||Tokyo, Japan (April 8, 1918 )|
|Headquarters||Aoyama Bldg. 2-3, Kita-Aoyama 1-Chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-8636, Japan|
|Yoshinari Kudo, (CEO and President)|
|Revenue||JP¥ 100.935 billion) (FY 2013)|
|#redirect Template:If affirmed||
11px US$ 11 million (FY 2013)(JP¥ 1.213 billion) (FY 2013)
Number of employees
|1,916 (consolidated) (as of December 2013)|
Footnotes / references|
Tokai Carbon Co., Ltd. (東海カーボン株式会社 Tōkai Kābon Kabushiki-gaisha?) is a Japanese company. The company is a developer and stockist of graphite material for use in nuclear power, particularly electrical discharge machining electrode, high temperature, and mechanical applications.
The company was founded in 1918 as Tokai Electrode Mfg. Co. Ltd. with a plant in Nagoya and the head office in Tokyo. In 1975 it changed to its present name, Tokai Carbon Co., Ltd. It is listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the Nikkei 225 stock index.
In Japan Tokai Carbon has:
- Manufacturing plants in Ishinomaki, Miyagi, Chigasaki, Kanagawa, Taketoyo, Aichi, Ōmihachiman, Shiga, Hōfu, Yamaguchi, Kitakyushu and Ashikita, Kumamoto
- Laboratories in Oyama, Shizuoka, Taketoyo (Aichi), Hōfu (Yamaguchi), Ashikita (Kumamoto) and Chigasaki (Kanagawa)
- Branch offices in Osaka, Nagoya and Fukuoka
Business segments and products
- Carbon black for use in the tire (as a pigment and reinforcing agent for tires) and rubber industry
- Carbon and ceramics
- Industrial furnaces and related products for fine ceramic, glass and electronic parts industry
- Other operations
- "Company Outline". Tokai Carbon. Retrieved April 5, 2014.
- "Company Profile". Google Finance. Retrieved April 5, 2014.
- "Financial Statements". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved April 5, 2014.
- "Components:Nikkei Stock Average". Nikkei Inc. Retrieved April 5, 2014.
- "Company Network". Tokai Carbon. Retrieved April 5, 2014.
- "Annual Report 2012" (PDF). Tokai Carbon. Retrieved April 5, 2014.
- Official website Invalid language code.
- Tokai Carbon Europe (subsidiary) Invalid language code.
- Tokai ERFTCARBON GmbH (subsidiary) Invalid language code.
- Tokai Carbon USA (subsidiary) Invalid language code.
- Tokai Carbon Korea (joint venture) Invalid language code.
- Tokai Carbon (Tianjin) Co., Ltd. (subsidiary) Invalid language code.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Portal/images/j' not found.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.