|This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (May 2009)|
|City of license||Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan|
|Broadcast area||Tokyo Metropolitan Area|
|Slogan||80.Love (pronounced as eighty-point-love) (September 2009 – present)|
|First air date||April 26, 1970|
|Format||Top 40 Mainstream|
A (First) Unit of the Japan FM Network
(As of April 1, 2011)|
Tokai University – 8.89%
Nippon Television City Corp. – 6.67%
Mizuho Corporate Bank – 4.94%
Yomiuri Shimbun – 4.89%
Hokuriku University – 4.44%
NEC Corporation – 4.00%
Japan Trustee Services Bank – 3.33%
Mizuho Capital – 2.89%
King Record Co. and
NTT East Japan – each 2.67%
(Tokyo FM Broadcasting Company)
|Website||Tokyo FM Web site|
Tokyo FM Broadcasting Co., Ltd. (株式会社エフエム東京 Kabushiki Gaisha Efu Emu Tokyo?, literally FM Tokyo Co. Ltd.) (abbreviation:TFM) is a radio station in Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan. It is the flagship station of the Japan FM Network (JFN).
- May 1, 1960, The station's forerunner, FM Tokai (Tokai University-owned) was launched.
- April 26, 1970, Tokyo FM was launched on air, replacing the FM Tokai (station was closed in April 25, 1970). Tokyo FM becomes the third commercial FM-radio broadcaster, after FM Aichi and FM Osaka.
- 1985, Headquarter moved from Kokusai-Tsushin Center (later KDD, now KDDI) buildings in Nishi-Shinjuku (since 1974), to the current place, Koujimachi, in Chiyoda ward.
- Frequency: 80.0 MHz (Tokyo Tower)
- Countdown Station (simulcast over all JFN Stations)
- Tatsuro Yamashita presents JX group Sunday Song Book
- Suzuki Talking FM (hosted by Masaharu Fukuyama)
- morinaga presents Ayaka Hirahara Healing Venus (simulcast over FM OSAKA)
- Atsuko Maeda's Heart Songs
- School of Lock! (simulcast over all JFN Stations)
- 『日本民間放送年鑑(Japan Commercial Broadcasting Yearbook)2011』 （Edited by The Japan Commercial Broadcasters Association, 2011）Page 294
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found. Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.