Nikkei 225 Component
|Headquarters||Osaki Forest Bldg., 2-18-1 Higashi-Gotanda, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 141-8627, Japan|
|Shunji Kaneko, (CEO and President)|
|Revenue||¥ 728.667 billion) (FY 2012)|
|#redirect Template:If affirmed||
$ 119 million (FY 2012)(¥ 11.232 billion) (FY 2012)
Number of employees
|18,009 (consolidated) (as of March 31, 2013)|
Footnotes / references|
Toyo Seikan Group Holdings, Ltd. (東洋製罐グループホールディングス株式会社 Tōyō Seikan Gurūpu Hōrudingusu Kabushiki-gaisha?) (formerly known as Toyo Seikan Kaisha, Ltd.) is a Japan-based packaging container manufacturing company. Founded in 1933 by Tatsunosuke Takasaki, it is the largest container company in Japan and dominates the ASEAN market.
As of March 2013, the company has 78 subsidiary and 9 affiliate companies, it is listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange and the Osaka Securities Exchange and is a constituent of the Nikkei 225 stock index.
Business segments and products
- Packaging business
- Metal, plastic, glass and paper containers
- Aerosol and general filling products
- Steel-plate related business
- Steel plates and related steel-plate-processed products
- Machinery and equipment business
- Container manufacturing equipment and filling & seaming equipment
The Group also engages in the manufacturing and sales of hard alloys, raw material products for agriculture, sales of petroleum products, non-life insurance agency business and real estate management.
- Official website Invalid language code.
- Toyo Seikan Co. Ltd. (subsidiary) Invalid language code.
- Toyo Glass (subsidiary) Invalid language code.
- Crown Seal (subsidiary) Invalid language code.
- Stolle Machinery Company, Inc. (subsidiary) Invalid language code.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.