This page is a soft redirect.}
|Key people||Eric Zipkin (Partner/President), David Zipkin (Partner/Vice President), David Zara (Vice President)|
Tradewind Aviation LLC, headquartered at the Waterbury-Oxford Airport in Oxford, Connecticut, United States. Tradewind Aviation provides executive private charter service throughout the world, shared charter in the Northeast and the Caribbean, and aircraft management services.
Tradewind Aviation, LLC was founded in 2001, commencing operations with a single Cessna Caravan.
Tradewind Aviation operates scheduled flights in the Northeast, United States and Eastern Caribbean.
Nantucket & Martha's Vineyard
- Teterboro Airport to Nantucket Memorial Airport and Martha's Vineyard Airport
- Westchester County Airport to Nantucket Memorial Airport and Martha's Vineyard Airport
- San Juan, Puerto Rico (Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport) to St. Barts (Gustaf III Airport), Nevis (Vance W. Amory International Airport), and Anguilla (Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport)
- St. Thomas (Cyril E. King Airport) to St. Barts (Gustaf III Airport)
- Antigua (V. C. Bird International Airport) to St. Barts (Gustaf III Airport)
Tradewind Aviation operates a fleet of 15 aircraft for private charter from the Northeast United States and within the Eastern Caribbean.
As of July 2014, Tradewind's fleet consists of the following aircraft:
|Cessna Citation CJ3||3||0|
|Cessna 208B Grand Caravan||1||0|
- "Airline Certificate Information - Detail View". U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Aviation Administration. U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Aviation Administration. Retrieved 6 March 2014.
- DEWAN, SHAILA (February 4, 2010). #REDIRECTmw:Help:Magic words#Other
This page is a soft redirect.work=New%20York%20Times "Volunteers Fly Supplies Into Hard-to-Reach Areas". New York Times. Retrieved 6 March 2014.
- "Tradewind Aviation increases airlift between San Juan, St. Barts". caribbean-on-line.com. Retrieved 6 March 2014.
- "New airline nonstop service also for locals, says Nevis Tourism Minister". Nevis Pages. Retrieved 6 March 2014.
- "Tradewind Aviation's San Juan/Anguilla route welcomed.". Anguilla News. November 5, 2013. Retrieved 6 March 2014.
- Coward, S. "Tradewind Aviation Begins Daily Scheduled Flights Between St Barths & Antigua". aribbeanpressreleases.com. Retrieved 6 March 2014.
- "Air Charter Guide".