|No. 77 San Francisco 49ers|
|Date of birth:||April 13, 1993|
|Place of birth:||Albany, Georgia|
|Height:||Script error: No such module "convert".|
|Weight:||Script error: No such module "convert".|
|High school:||Albany (GA) Westover|
|NFL draft:||2015 / Round: 7 / Pick: 244|
Career Template:If empty statistics
|Stats at NFL.com|
Trenton "Trent" Brown is an American football offensive guard and offensive tackle who was drafted by the San Francisco 49ers in the 2015 NFL Draft. He played college football for Georgia Military College and the University of Florida. Brown was born on April 13, 1993 in Albany, Georgia. He attended Westover Comprehensive High School and played basketball his first two years of high school before moving to football his junior year. Brown graduated from Westover in 2011.
Brown enrolled in Georgia Military College in Milledgeville, Georgia in the fall of 2011. He played for the GMC Bulldogs for two years, where the Bulldogs running game average 188 yards-per-game. After displaying his skills at the junior college level, where he was named a second team NJCAA All-American in 2012, Brown was recruited by several NCAA Division I schools, including Arizona, Arkansas, Florida State,Georgia, Kansas, LSU, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Mississippi State and Texas A&M. Brown eventually chose to continue his college career at the University of Florida, signing a National Letter of Intent in December 2012 and enrolling in May 2013. Standing at 6-foot-8 and weighing 363 pounds, Brown was the Gators biggest offensive lineman since Max Starks, who played for the team in 2003 and is believed to be the biggest player to ever wear a Florida Gators uniform. At the beginning of his first year at Florida, Brown was used mainly on field goals and "Jumbo" packages in short yardage situations. He took over the starting tackle job in the Georgia game after Tyler Moore was injured and lost for the year. Brown moved to starting guard at the beginning of the 2014 season.
|Ht||Wt<th>Arm length</th><th>Hand size</th>||40-yd dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert||Broad||BP|
|6 ft 8½ in||355 lb<td align="center">36 in</td><td align="center">10⅞ in</td>||5.29 s||1.89 s||3.08 s||4.78 s||8.23 s||23½ in||8 ft 1 in||20 reps|
San Francisco 49ers
- "Florida Gators offensive lineman Trenton Brown is kind of a big deal - Florida Gators - ESPN". Espn.go.com. 2013-08-17. Retrieved 2015-05-09.
- "Trenton Brown - 2013 Gator Football Roster". GatorZone.com. 2012-06-06. Retrieved 2015-05-09.
- Trenton Brown (2013-01-23). "Trenton Brown - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN". Espn.go.com. Retrieved 2015-05-09.
- 247Sports. "Trenton Brown, Florida, Offensive Tackle". 247sports.com. Retrieved 2015-05-09.
- Fox Sports (2013-08-15). "at-6-8-tackle-trenton-brown-a-big-deal-for-gators". FOX Sports. Retrieved 2015-05-09.
- "Big unknown: UF lineman Trenton Brown’s size (6-8, 363) makes...". www.palmbeachpost.com. 2013-08-16. Retrieved 2015-05-09.
- Fann, Joe (2015-05-05). "Full Breakdown of San Francisco 49ers 2015 NFL Draft Class". 49ers.com. Retrieved 2015-05-09.