Tulkarm Subdistrict, Mandatory Palestine
The Tulkarm Subdistrict was one of the subdistricts of Mandatory Palestine. It was located around the city of Tulkarm. After the 1948 Arab-Israeli War, the subdistrict disintegrated, the western part became part of the Central District of Israel and the eastern part, became a part of the West Bank (annexed by Jordan). Most of the eastern part is today the Tulkarm Governorate, part of the Palestinian National Authority.
Depopulated towns and villages
(current localities in parentheses)
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found. Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.