Ubuntu Professional Certification
The test was administered by the LPI (Linux Professional Institute) and the certification was part of the LPIC (Linux Professional Institute Certification) as an added module/exam to LPI 117-101 and LPI 117-102 certs. The LPI UCP exam code was LPI 117-199. The testee needed to pass all three exams (117-101,117-102 and 117-199) in order to receive a UCP certification. The 101 and 102 exams could be taken before or after the UCP exam(199).
This certification has been discontinued as of October 2010.
- "Ubuntu Certification Announced". ubuntu.com. Retrieved 12 January 2014.
- "What is the current state of the Ubuntu Professional Certification?". askubuntu.com. Retrieved 20 October 2014.
- Official Ubuntu Certified Professional information[dead link]
- Ubuntu Certified Professional course objectives[dead link]
- Official Ubuntu desktop training information[dead link]
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.