Journals

Conferences

Open Access Articles- Top Results for Umm Kalkha

Umm Kalkha

Umm Kalkha
Subdistrict Ramle
Coordinates

31°48′50.55″N 34°51′56.65″E / 31.8140417°N 34.8657361°E / 31.8140417; 34.8657361Coordinates: 31°48′50.55″N 34°51′56.65″E / 31.8140417°N 34.8657361°E / 31.8140417; 34.8657361{{#coordinates:31|48|50.55|N|34|51|56.65|E|type:city_region:IL |primary |name=

}}
Palestine grid 137/135
Population 60 (1945)
Date of depopulation April 7, 1948
Current localities Yesodot[1][2]

Umm Kalkha was a small Palestinian Arab village in the Ramle Subdistrict of Mandatory Palestine. It was depopulated during the 1947–48 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine on April 7, 1948 during Operation Nachshon. It was located 12.5 km south of Ramla, situated on the northern banks of Wadi al-Sarar.

In 1945, it had a population of 60.

References

  1. ^ Morris, 2004, p. xx, settlement #14.
  2. ^ Khalidi, 1992, p. 419.

Bibliography

</dl>

External links

Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.