United Norwegian Lutheran Church of America
|Part of a series on|
The church merged in 1917 to what became the Evangelical Lutheran Church later to be the American Lutheran Church and today the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. Marcus Olaus Bøckmann was President of the United Church Seminary which was operated by the United Norwegian Lutheran Church in Saint Paul, Minnesota, until 1917.
- Gjermund Hoyme 1890–1902
- Theodor H. Dahl 1902–1917
- Fevold, Eugene L. The Lutheran Free Church: A Fellowship of American Lutheran Congregations 1897–1963 (Minneapolis, Mn: Augsburg Publishing House, 1969)
- Nelson, E. Clifford, and Fevold, Eugene L. The Lutheran Church among Norwegian-Americans: a history of the Evangelical Lutheran Church (Minneapolis, MN : Augsburg Publishing House, 1960)
- Nichol, Todd W. All These Lutherans (Minneapolis, MN: Augburg Publishing House, 1986)
- Wolf, Edmund Jacob. The Lutherans in America; a story of struggle, progress, influence and marvelous growth. New York: J.A. Hill. 1889.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.