Vlachorraptis (Greek: Βλαχορράπτης, also Βλαχορράφτης - Vlachorraftis) is a village in western Arcadia, Greece. It is situated on a hill above the right bank of the river Alfeios, at about 650 m elevation. It is 2 km southeast of Sarakini, 2 km west of Atsicholos, 6 km northwest of Karytaina and 7 km southwest of Stemnitsa. In 2001 Vlachorraptis had a population of 101.
According to the ancient geographer Pausanias the city of Maratha (Μάραθα) was located on the site of the modern village. The modern settlement however was founded in ca. 1600.