|Springville, New Jersey /|
Media market: Philadelphia, PA
|City of license||Springville, New Jersey|
|Channels||Analog: 41 (UHF)|
(sale to Landover 5 LLC pending)
|Transmitter power||140. kW|
Script error: No such module "convert".|
AMSL: Script error: No such module "convert".
|Class||TX - Translator (LPTV)|
74 dBu Service contour
|Public license information:||
In June 2013, the then-WNAI-LP was sold to Landover 5 LLC as part of a larger deal involving 51 other low-power television stations.
- "FCC Ownership Report Search Results - Facility ID 19586". FCC.gov. Federal Communications Commission.
- "FCC Assignment of License/Transfer of Control - Facility ID 19586". FCC.gov. Federal Communications Commission.
- "Call Sign History - Facility ID 19586". FCC.gov. Federal Communication Commission.
- Seyler, Dave (June 24, 2013). "Anatomy of an LPTV deal extravaganza". Television Business Report. Retrieved July 3, 2013.
- HSN website
- Query the FCC's TV station database for WDUM
- BIAfn's Media Web Database -- Information on WDUM-TV
- FCC TV Station Profiles & Public Inspection Files for WDUM