|Hotel chain||Starwood Hotels|
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 042
|Town or city||
|Owner||P. Mohamed Ali (Mfar Hotels and Resorts Limited)|
|Number of rooms||
|Number of suites||
The hotel is built on a plot measuring 7792 sq m. The hotel has four food and beverage venues, including an all-day dining, a specialty restaurant, a bar and a poolside restaurant. Leisure facilities in the hotel include a gym named Westin Workout, an outdoor pool, a spa named 'Heavenly Spa', and a group running programme called 'Run Westin'. It will also feature over 12,600 square feet (1,170 sq m) of meeting and function space, including two pillarless ballrooms and 12 break-out rooms, in addition to a business centre. The hotel features an open swimming pool on the second-floor terrace level.
The hotel has three restaurants, namely, the all-day dining Seasonal Tastes, Pan Asia EEST and the Poolside Grill and Barbeque, in addition to the cricket-themed lounge bar Willows. There is a Westin Executive Club located on the top floor of the hotel.
The central courtyard of the hotel has a 35-feet cascading water body.
- "Westin opens Chennai Velachery property". Business Traveller (Chennai: Business Traveller). 25 February 2013. Retrieved 26 Feb 2013.
- "The Westin Chennai Velachery opens EEST restaurant". HospitalityBizIndia.com (Mumbai: HospitalityBizIndia). 21 November 2013. Retrieved 7 Dec 2013.
- "PP Approval - MSB 2012 (January to October)" (PDF). CMDA. 2012. Retrieved 16 Nov 2012.
- "Starwood signs agreement for first property in Chennai". Travel Biz Monitor (Mumbai: TravelBizMonitor.com). 25 January 2012. Retrieved 16 Apr 2012.
- "Westin® Hotels & Resorts Brings Inspired Well Being to Chennai, India with the Opening of the Westin Chennai Velachery". Fort Mill Times (Chennai: Fortmillstimes.com). 25 February 2013. Retrieved 26 Feb 2013.