Women's Kemper Open
|1979-1981||Mesa Verde Country Club||Costa Mesa, California|
|1982-1985||Royal Kaanapali North||Lahaina, Hawaii|
|1986-1990||Princeville Makai Golf Course||Princeville, Hawaii|
|1990-1992||Wailea Golf Club, Blue Course||Wailea, Hawaii|
- 1992 Dawn Coe
- 1991 Deb Richard
- 1990 Beth Daniel
- 1989 Betsy King
- 1988 Betsy King
- 1987 Jane Geddes
- 1986 Juli Inkster
- 1985 Jane Blalock
- 1984 Betsy King
- 1983 Kathy Whitworth
- 1982 Amy Alcott
- 1981 Pat Bradley
- 1980 Nancy Lopez
- 1979 JoAnne Carner
- 1979: For the first time ever, an LPGA Tour event ends regulation play with five golfers tied for the lead. JoAnne Carner goes on to par the second sudden-death playoff hole to defeat Hisako Higuchi, Nancy Lopez, Donna Caponi, and Jan Stephenson.
- 1984: Future World Golf Hall of Fame member Betsy King wins for the first time on the LPGA Tour. She finishes two shots ahead of Pat Bradley.
- 1985: Jane Blalock notches her first LPGA Tour win in nearly five years when Pat Bradley makes double bogey on the tournament's 72nd hole to lose by one shot.
- 1990: Beth Daniel birdies the final two holes to complete a seven-shot comeback and win by one shot over Laura Davies and Rosie Jones.
- Tournament results (1979-1992) at GolfObserver.com
- Mesa Verde Country Club
- Royal Kaanapali
- Princeville Makai Golf Course
- Wailea Golf Club, Blue Course
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found. Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.