After graduating from High School, Koller first went through a four-year apprenticeship as a precision toolmaker and then, after three years of training at the Academy of Drama in Zurich, Switzerland, graduated as an actor/director.
The next several years he spent acting and directing at German and Swiss theatres. He did a number of TV-plays as an actor, directed commercials, acted in movies, and then started to write and direct feature films.
- Eine wen iig, dr Dällebach Kari (2011) (director, writer)
- Havarie (2006) (director) (TV)
- Highway (2002) (director, writer)
- Gripsholm (2000) (director)
- Cowboy Up (2001) (director)
- Squanto: A Warrior's Tale (1994) (director)
- Journey of Hope (Reise der Hoffnung) (1990) (director, writer)
- Tanner - The Rebellion (Der schwarze Tanner) (1985) (director, writer)
- The Frozen Heart (Das gefrorene Herz) (1979) (director, screenplay)
- Trilogie 1848 - Der Galgensteiger (1978) (director, writer) (TV)
- Mädchen, die am Wege liegen (1976) (director: additional scenes)
- Hannibal (1972) (director, screenplay)
Lua error in Module:Authority_control at line 346: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.Template:Portal:Switzerland/Stub