|Nationality||Template:Country data JPN Japanese|
|24 Hours of Le Mans career|
|Participating years||1974, 1981-2008|
|Teams||Mazda Automotive, Mazdaspeed, Lotus Sport, Team Artnature, T.D.R., Courage Compétition, Autoexe, Welter Racing, Binnie Motorsports, T2M Motorsport, Terramos|
|Best finish||7th (1995)|
|Class wins||4 (1983, 1988, 1990, 1996)|
Yojiro Terada (寺田陽次郎 Terada Yōjirō?, born 26 March 1947) is a Japanese racing driver from Kobe, Hyogo Prefecture. He is known for holding the record for the most participations in the 24 Hours of Le Mans without winning, having run on 29 occasions (28 of which were consecutive) since 1974. He is also third behind Henri Pescarolo and Bob Wollek for the drivers with the most participations. His best overall finish was seventh in 1995, although he has had several class victories over the years.
He began his racing career in a Honda S600 in 1969, before he was taken on as Mazda's factory driver, a position he held through the 1990s including participating in the World Sportscar Championship and All Japan Sports Prototype Championship.
He also took class wins at the 24 Hours of Daytona on two occasions, including in the Mazda RX-7's debut race in 1979, scoring a GTU class win at fifth place overall. The other occasion was a fourth place overall finish and a GTO class win in 1982.
When he is not racing, he runs the Tokyo-based AutoExe (オートエクゼ) tuning business, specialising in tuning parts and accessories for Mazda. and instructs on driving at NATS (Nihon Automobile High Technical School) 
24 Hours of Le Mans results
- "The Most Regular Competitors". Automobile Club de l'Ouest (ACO). Retrieved 2009-02-19.[dead link]
- 寺田陽次郎公式ウェブサイト » 寺田陽次郎について
- World Sports Racing Prototypes - IMSA 1979
- World Sports Racing Prototypes - IMSA 1982
- Invalid language code. Welcome AutoExe Page
- http://www.nihoncar.com/en/news-263-Mazda+Roadster+by+Autoexe,+HDTV.html Nihon Car.com:Mazda Roadster by Autoexe, HDTV
- Invalid language code. 学園の10大ポイント
- Invalid language code. Official website
- Invalid language code. Terada's blog page
- Invalid language code. AutoExe
- Yojiro Tarada in the 24h of Le Mans
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.