Young Hollywood Awards
|Young Hollywood Awards|
File:Young Hollywood Awards logo.png|
|Awarded for||Outstanding Achievement in entertainment targeting teenagers and young adults.|
|Country||23x15px United States|
The CW (2013-present)
The Young Hollywood Awards is an award presented annually which honors the year's biggest achievements in pop music, movies, sports, television, fashion and more, as voted on by teenagers aged 13–19 and young adults. The award ceremonies also honor rising and promising young aged performers in Hollywood. The award ceremony usually features a high number of celebrities and musical performers such as Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, and Nick Jonas. New artists such as Black Cards and Brazzabelle have also performed.
The Young Hollywood Awards was started in 1999.
In the 2010 awards, the following categories were present:
- Young Hollywood Newcomer of the Year
- Young Hollywood Artist of the Year
- Young Hollywood Superstar in the Making
- Young Hollywood Breakthrough of the Year
- Young Hollywood Comedian of the Year
- Young Hollywood Cast to Watch
- Young Hollywood Making their Mark
- Young Hollywood Style Icon
The categories which have been removed from the awards are Superstar of Tomorrow and Best Role Model.
- Tan, Michelle (July 2, 2010). "Nick Jonas wins Artist Of The Year at Young Hollywood Awards". Glambourvanity.com. Time Warner. Retrieved July 15, 2010.
- The award's official site - The Young Hollywood Awards' official website