Open Access Articles- Top Results for Appraisal
Anatomy & Physiology: Current ResearchRelation between Renal Length and Renal Volume with PatientÃ¢ÂÂs BMI: A Critical Appraisal
The Journal of Internet Banking and CommerceTHE ROLE OF APPRAISAL SERVICES WHEN CARRYING OUT THE STATE CONTROL OVER THE USE OF LAND IN THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Clinical Pediatrics: Open AccessQuality of Services Need All Round Critical Appraisal for Decreasing Perinatal Deaths
Chemical Sciences JournalIdentification of Amino Acid Tethered Triazoles as Potential Antifungal Leads: Appraisal of their Mode of Action
Journal of Environmental & Analytical ToxicologyA Critical Appraisal of the Threshold of Toxicity Model for Non- Carcinogens
Appraisal may refer to:
|40x40px||Look up appraisal, appraisals, appraise, or appraisement in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Appraisal (decision analysis), a decision method
- Project appraisal, comparing options to deliver an objective
- Economic appraisal, an appraisal based on comparison of monetary equivalents
- Real estate appraisal, the practice of determining the value of real property.
- Business valuation, the process of determining the value of businesses.
- Art valuation, the process of determining the value of works of art.
- Domain appraisal, the act of evaluating the worth of a specific domain name.
- Appraisal (discourse analysis), the ways that writers or speakers express approval or disapproval for things or ideas
- Appraisal theory, a psychological theory of emotion and cognition
- Appraisal Institute, an international association of professional real estate appraisers
- Appraisal value, the value of a company based on a projection of future cash flow
- Archival appraisal, process for determining which records need to be kept, and for how long
- Performance appraisal, a method to evaluate an employee
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Appraisal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.