Open Access Articles- Top Results for Glucan
Current Trends in Gynecologic OncologyNutrition and its Important Role in Maintaining an Adequate Immunity during Chemotherapy
Journal of Microbial & Biochemical TechnologyInvasive Fungal Infection by Hormographyella aspergillata: A Tricky Diagnosis Triggered by (1,3)-Beta-D-Glucan Assay
Journal of Veterinary Science & TechnologyInfluence of Resveratrol and ÃÂ²-Glucan on the Aggregation of Platelets in Growing Pigs
Journal of Nutrition & Food SciencesBakers Yeast Beta-Glucan Decreases Episodes of Common Childhood Illness in 1 to 4 Year Old Children during Cold Season in China
Journal of Microbial & Biochemical TechnologyIdentification of Trichoderma spp. by DNA Barcode and Screening for Cellulolytic Activity
The following are glucans: (The α- and β- and numbers clarify the type of O-glycosidic bond.)
- dextran, α-1,6-glucan with α-1,3-branches
- glycogen, α-1,4- and α-1,6-glucan
- pullulan, α-1,4- and α-1,6-glucan
- starch, α-1,4- and α-1,6-glucan
- cellulose, β-1,4-glucan
- chrysolaminarin, β-1,3-glucan
- curdlan, β-1,3-glucan
- laminarin, β-1,3- and β-1,6-glucan
- lentinan, a strictly purified β-1,6:β-1,3-glucan from Lentinus edodes
- lichenin, β-1,3- and β-1,4-glucan
- pleuran, β-1,3- and β-1,6-glucan isolated from Pleurotus ostreatus
- zymosan, β-1,3-glucan
Properties of Glucans include resistance to oral acids/enzyme and water insolubility.Glucans extracted from grains tend to be both soluble and insoluble.
Lua error in Module:Authority_control at line 346: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.