Sclerosis - Related Links
Open Access Articles- Top Results for Sclerosis
Journal of Multiple SclerosisTreating Multiple Sclerosis with an Anticholinergic Drug Causes Changes in the Skin
Journal of Multiple SclerosisIntravenous Immunoglobulin for Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Treatment: A Case Report and Literature Review
Journal of Multiple SclerosisCan Enforced Behavioral Activity in Spinal Cord Injured Rats be considered as Rehabilitation Process to Accentuate Tacrolimus Treated Recovery? A nur
Journal of Multiple SclerosisTranslation of the Multiple Sclerosis Quality of Life-54: Brazilian Version
Sclerosis (also sclerosus in the Latin names of a few disorders) is a hardening of tissue and other anatomical features; it may refer to:
- Sclerosis (medicine), a hardening of tissue
- in zoology, a process which hardens forms sclerites, a hardened exoskeleton
- in botany, a process which hardens plant tissue by adding fibers and sclereids, resulting in sclerenchyma
- Cyberbrain Sclerosis, a fictional disease introduced in Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. The disease is characterized by hardening of the brain tissues precipitated by the cyberization process.
- In economics, see: Eurosclerosis
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sclerosis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.