Transplant - Related Links
Open Access Articles- Top Results for Transplant
Journal of Bone Marrow ResearchAutotransplant in Multiple Myeloma with Oral Melphalan, without Cryopreservation
Journal of Surgery [Jurnalul de Chirurgie]New Vascular Ligation Technique Applied in Liver Transplantation
Journal of Neurology & NeurophysiologyHemodynamic Consequences of Laparoscopy for Patients on Mechanical Circulatory Support
Clinical Microbiology: Open AccessThe Expression Level of TGF-β1, TGF-β3 and VEGF in Transplanted Oral Mucosal and Cutaneous Wounds
Journal of Diabetes & MetabolismNew Onset Diabetes Mellitus after Living Donor Renal Transplantation: A Unique Pattern in the Egyptian Population
|40x40px||Look up transplant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Transplant or Transplantation may refer to:
- Organ transplantation, moving an organ from one body to another
- Transplant thought experiment, an experiment similar to Trolley problem
- Transplant experiment, where an organism is moved from one location to another
- Transplanting a plant from one location to another
- Ectopic endometrial implantation as part of the theory of retrograde menstruation in endometriosis
Art and literature
- Transplants (band), an American band,
- Transplants (album), self-titled album
- Transplant (novel), a novel by Malcolm Rose.
- Transplant (video game), a 1992 freeware video game for Amiga.
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transplant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.